Required Years of Experience
LEKU brings the pleasures of eating in Spain's enchanting Côte Basque region to 1100 NW 23rd Street in Miami's Allappatah neighborhood, at the new Rubell Museum, opened in December 2019. LEKU is-operated by an impressive international group of veteran restaurant and hospitality professionals who understand the level of excellence needed to run a successful fine-dining establishment. LEKU's lunch and dinner menus, will please guests with full-flavored, fresh, seasonal offerings served in a magical indoor and outdoor setting, and an impressive Basque outdoor wood-fired Josper grill, the centerpiece for the outdoor area, is the transformative power that imparts flavors of embers and flames to Leku’s seafood and meat dishes.
Duties & Essential Functions:
- Provide exceptional service to every customer.
- Previous upscale, high volume hospitality experience preferred (1-2 years).
- Food safety knowledge.
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes (at least 50 lbs).
- Ability to walk, stand, and bend for extended periods of time over multiple floors.
- Occasional kneeling, bending, crouching, and climbing is required.
- Available to work weekends, nights, and holidays as the business dictates.
- $7.50/hr + Service Charge
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee Discount
- Career Advancement Opportunities